Butter Pecan Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9-inch pan or baking dish.
- Sift flour onto a piece of waxed paper, and measure 1-1/4 cups. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs for one minute. Beat in the brown sugar and white sugar blending well. At low speed, add the melted butter. Gradually add the sifted flour, then the pecans and vanilla. Mix well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Place pan in center of preheated oven. Bake for 35 minutes until done.
- Cut into bars or squares while slightly warm. Store in tightly covered container.
Prep time: 15 Min; Cooking time: 35 Min; Total time: 1 Hr
Recipe editor Patricia Mitchell