Black Bean Salsa
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 17-ounce can whole kernel corn (like Niblets), drained
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large ripe Haas avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Total time: 2 Hrs